Thursday, July 9, 2009

Buddha-piece

I've just discovered that what I've been
doing all these years as a painter has
a niche-name, NARRATIVE PAINTING
(who knew?) Also it might even count
as VISUAL POETRY, imagine!

This is a poetry blog, but given my
fall into cursed CATEGORY as above,
I can even post the words on paintings,
right? They count? Please say yes.

Here's the language on one Buddha-piece
currently under construction:

SOME WANT, SO DON'T HAVE

SOME HAVE!

SOME ARE JUST ANNOYING

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2009 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Jessica Fleitman said...

Barry! This is Jessica Fleitman... glad to find you on the web! I hope you're doing well. I love the last title, I definitely relate! Hopefully we can catch up soon. :)

 
At July 27, 2009 at 10:34 PM , Blogger hmmmmm said...

bs,
it is known far and wide you are beyond categorization and it is doubtful any niche is of the ample form to contain your thoughts so you have no worry of the annoying curse...
SOME JUST ARE
thus the astonishment of plenitude craves containment but defies framing... wonderful conundrum...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home